C Interview Questions on Declarations and Initializations

Books For Preparation 1.1 How do you decide which integer type to use? 

1.4 What should the 64-bit type on new, 64-bit machines be? 

1.7 What's the best way to declare and define global variables? 

1.11 What does extern mean in a function declaration? 

1.12 What's the auto keyword good for? 

1.14 I can't seem to define a linked list node which contains a pointer to itself. 

1.21 How do I declare an array of N pointers to functions returning pointers to functions returning pointers to characters? 

1.22 How can I declare a function that returns a pointer to a function of its own type? 

1.25 My compiler is complaining about an invalid redeclaration of a function, but I only define it once and call it once. 

1.30 What can I safely assume about the initial values of variables which are not explicitly initialized? 

1.31 Why can't I initialize a local array with a string? 

1.32 What is the difference between char a[] = "string"; and char *p = "string"; ? 

1.34 How do I initialize a pointer to a function? 




2 comments:

raj said...

hello, sir want to have most frequntly aksed questions in interviews can u provide?

Unknown said...

Hello sir, Can we have the key too?

Post a Comment

Followers